Sunday, November 16, 2008

12.08.05
I'm still trying to figure out this thing-not that I make my living on a computer or anything! This has been an interesting quarter, (has it really been that long?)
Had a small setback and recovered from a t/i/a, that is awfully close to t/m/i and looks like the end of a whopping Friday Nite OUT. The stress at the job scene was terrible, even the Little Ride didn't want to park there every work day. I had to fight the steering wheel to pull into the lot. But at last I am free to look for another job here in sunny Florida (anyone in the winter states can be smug about their white Christmas, give me sand any day.) Trying to figure out if Scratchings is really related to me. Her blogspot is very bizarre and after visiting, I am always glad that I have an open subscription to virus ware. Also, I wonder how she has time for all the stuff she has there. It is all way interesting, but who has the time to find the stuff? I can hardly waite to see the Libra posting. Also, I wonder why LeeHaven dosen't say much about the maternal side of her family. well, I do.-back to the t/i/a. The neurologist infomed me when asked, what the mark on the mri means to me. It may / could mean a memory thing (I forget) and affects the area that may result in bizarre behavior and rash judgements. My ex-husband agreed with me that this must have happened a long time ago. It's nice to be friendly will all your ex-husbands.

No comments: